If you’d like a Tiny House built to ‘lock-up’ or ‘shell’ stage and are keen to finish a lot of the internals yourself, we can help! We can provide any of our 3 models to ‘lock-up’ or ‘shell’ stage, leaving you able to customise the rest of the design yourself. Please note there is a $300 fee to provide your own electrical and plumbing layout, different to our standard layout.
For each model we offer 3 build stages:
Please see the inclusions & prices below for ‘lock-up and ‘shell’ stages and individual model pages for ‘move-in ready’ inclusions and pricing.
LOCK-UP STAGE BUILD:
- Trailer (high quality Alko axles and springs)
- Treated timber frame
- Windows and doors (durable aluminium frames, toughened glass)
- Cladding (matte finish colorbond, Western red cedar)
- Roof and flashings
*If you would like to include the slide-out feature in your ‘lock-up’ stage build, please take $500 off the slide-out cost for the model you are choosing (see individual model page). Most of the expense is in the mechanisms and structure, not the lining. Slide-out cost is in addition to the figures quoted here.
Little Sojourner to ‘Lock-up’: $45,000
Sojourner to 'Lock-Up': $60,000
Grand Sojourner to 'Lock-Up': $68,000
SHELL STAGE BUILD:
- Lock-Up inclusions
- Walls & Ceiling Lining (solid pine paneling, raw, unpainted)
- Flooring (solid Cypress Pine, no finishes)
- 1 Loft with ladder (Sojourner), 2 lofts, 2 ladders & separate downstairs bedroom (Grand Sojourner)
- Full electrical (15amp & switchboard)
- Full plumbing (Gas & Water, including gas hot water system)
*Slide-out feature or any other optional feature costs are in addition to the figures quoted here. Please see individual model pages for options. Again, please note $300 fee for your own electrical and plumbing layout.
Little Sojourner to ‘Shell’: $55,000
Sojourner to 'Shell': $80,000
Grand Sojourner to 'Shell': $90,000